Worldwide Medivest Sdn Bhd (Medivest) is a subsidiary of Worldwide Holdings Berhad. Incorporated in 2010, Medivest is a local pioneer in Malaysia to produce a wide range of absorbable and non-absorbable sutures, both natural and synthetic under the brand VESTI for various surgical procedures.
Medivest is committed to ensure its VESTI products consistently meet applicable quality standards and all statutory regulations. Benchmarking VESTI and its processes with the best companies towards achieving high quality and international standard. and will establish a quality system such as Medical Devices Certification ISO 13485 : 2003 and CE specification.
Medivest is dedicated to improve the quality of surgical sutures manufactured at our own plant with technology and equipment from Germany. Sources of raw materials come from reputable suppliers in Europe, United States, Australia, Korea and Japan.
Vesti Sutures Product Qualities
- Meet USP Standard
- High tensile strength
- Predictable and constant degradation rate
- Good knot security
- Excellent handling properties
- Quick mass absorption (absorbable sutures)
Vesti Needle Qualitiess
- High quality stainless steel
- Smallest diameter possible
- Excellent holding and stability
- Superior penetration through tissue
- Sterile and corrosive resistant